LENARD H. GORMAN, P.A.
Email: click here to contact us
Lenard Gorman has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- Florida, 1977
- Massachusetts, 1971
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1975
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida including Trial Bar, 1977
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 1981
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1999
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida Bankruptcy Bar
- Boston University, J.D., cum laude, 1971
- Boston University, A.B., 1968
- Note, Murray v. Vaughn—Part I: Federal Jurisdiction in Suits Against Federal Officers, 50 Boston University Law Review 438, 1970
Associations and memberships
- American Bar Association
- The Bankruptcy Bar Association of the Southern District of Florida
- Staff Member, 1969 - 1970 and Editor, 1970 - 1971, Boston University Law Review
- Law Clerk to the Honorable G. Joseph Tauro, Chief Justice, Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, 1971 - 1972
- Trial Attorney, U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Division, Washington, D.C., 1972 - 1975
Lenard H. Gorman serves clients in Miami, Florida and throughout Broward, Miami-Dade & Monroe Counties.